Stories Love Music began in 2012, right after Hurricane Sandy, we had an experience with senior citizens, who were displaced and living in shelters, that changed us as both humans and musicians and led us down the path to create STORIES LOVE MUSIC.
Read the story by clicking HERE
Program Director of Stories Love Music
- Award winning film producer (2011 HBO Best Documentary for Separate, But Equal)
- Award winning audiobook narrator (Audie Award)
Creative Engagement Coach
- Adjunct Faculty of voice and public speaking at New York University, Tisch School of the Arts
Certification and Education
- 2013-2018 Conducted field work study of Stories Love Music at Cobble Hill Health Center’s Alzheimer’s unit and 80th Street Memory Residence.
- 2017 Attended Transforming the Landscape of Caregiving Conference given by Rosalynn Carter Institute for Caregiving and MAC Center.
- 2015 -Received certification for Dementia Care Professional Care Giving Program at Alzheimer’s Association New York.
- 2015- Attended The Institute for Music and Nuerologic Function’s 20th Anniversary Forum.
- 2014- Attended a “Narratives in Medicine” Conference at Columbia University.
- 2019: Delivered Keynote at IHAS (In-Home-Aides) Conference in Ocean City, Md.
- 2019: Delivered Keynote at Dementia Caregiver Conference in Easton, Maryland.
To learn more about Ilyana Kadushin visit: www.ilyanakadushin.com